COSMIC BOBBINS AND COSMIC BOBBINS FOUNDATION
A Social Enterprise
Cosmic Bobbins, a lifestyle brand fashioned at the crossroads of business and social good, works to create jobs in underserved populations through arts-based entrepreneurship, sewing education and outreach.
Cosmic Bobbins has pioneered social enterprise through collaborative work with artisan communities locally and internationally since 2002. The brick and mortar shop features handmade works of over 65 local artist entrepreneurs, fair trade and direct trade goods. Cosmic Bobbins also offers custom sewing, screen printing, and embroidery. In an effort to better serve the mission, the Cosmic Bobbins Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit was established in November of 2015. Work through the foundation impacts the lives of local underrepresented participants including youth, refugee, and immigrant populations.
We are committed to creating a global community where sustainability, upcycling and social good become a lifestyle, where people are
meaningfully employed and our core essence is a spirit of hope.
1. Sustainability – by employing business practices that build and strengthen the environmental, economic and social fabrics of our local and global communities.
2. Innovation – by harnessing our imaginative spirit to create bold and dynamic products and processes which benefit our consumers and producers.
3. Quality and Refined Design – by our commitment to create sophisticated one of kind products through superior execution with an eye for detail.
4. Touching Lives – by empowering and valuing others through unique business practices to be the change they want to see in the world.
5. Cosmic Partnerships – by fostering meaningful, energizing relationships that are open to magical opportunities of collaboration and connection.